CSQ CORPORATE SERVICES SDN. BHD.
Personally Identifiable Information
We define personally identifiable information (or “PII”) as “information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual.” e. g. name, address, identification card number, e-mail address etc. This is the common industry definition used by most Internet companies. Information that is collected by various Internet companies, but which does not qualify as PII is called “non-PII.”
Certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information would be considered a part of your Personally Identifiable Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. However, the same pieces of information are considered Non-Personally Identifiable Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other Non-Personally Identifiable Information (for example, your viewing preferences).
Information Collection and Use
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve your relationship with CSQ Corp, including communication features and capabilities, to administer your account, and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site, Applications and Services. Do not submit any personal information if you are less than 18 years of age.
What We Collect:
- Personal Information for registration and access such as your name, company, address, email address, phone number, title that you provide directly when you register on our Applications or Site, make an online request or inquiry on our Site.
- Personal Information for registration and access to Applications and Software such as your name, company, address, email address, phone number, title that you provide directly so that we contact you or identify you and administer your account.
- Personal Information that you provide in registering or participating in CSQ Corp training, events, user groups, conferences, and online job applications.
- Personal Information during use of the Applications such as activity, usage of features, and when you have read communications (ie to mark messages as “read”).
- Collected Information while accessing the Site including through the use of “cookies” or other similar technologies as described below, such as IP addresses, web browser and operating system information, date and time of Site visits, and the web pages your internet browser visits our Site; click-through information related to CSQ Corp emails and related marketing activities; and aggregate, non-Personal Information such as the number of clicks per week to our Site.
Why We Collect Your Information and How We Use It
We may use your Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
administering your requests, communicating with you, supporting our efforts to keep our products and integrations safe and secure, protecting CSQ Corp’s or Users content rights or property, performing marketing activities directly or through a business partner, and for internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and product development.
As is the case with most Sites, we gather certain information automatically which is then stored in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickthrough data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you for the purposes of improving our products, marketing, analytics and/or Site functionality.
CSQ Corp and our third-party partners such as services providers use technologies such as cookies and web beacons. By using our Site, you accept the use of these tracking technologies.
Cookies are small text files that web servers typically send to users’ computer when they visit a website. Cookies can be used on mobile applications as well. Cookies can be read or edited when the user loads a website or advertisement from the domain that wrote the cookie in the first place. Cookies are used by companies to collect and send information about a user’s visit – for example, number of visits to the application, average time spent, pages viewed, navigation history through the website, and other statistics. This information can be used to improve a user’s online experience by saving passwords or allowing companies to track and improve website loading times, for instance. Cookies can also be used to track a user’s browsing or online purchasing habits and to target advertisements to specific users. Cookies cannot be used to access any other data on a user’s mobile device, to personally identify them, or to act like malware or a virus. Users who prefer not to accept cookies on the web can set their Internet browser to notify them when they receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being placed on their hard drive. You can read more about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/.
Web beacons are a clear graphic image of 1×1 pixel that is delivered through a web browser usually as part of a webpage request or an email. Web beacons operate as a tag that records an end user’s interaction with a web site or email.
While you are allowing us to use the information that we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don’t share information we receive about you with others unless we have:
- received your permission;
- given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or
- removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it.
Third Party Services That You Access
We may make your personally identifiable information available to other companies, applications or people. For example, we may share:
- Information you allow us to share when you register with us, or through a subsequent affirmative election.
- Information used when and if we hire or partner with third parties to provide specialized services on our behalf, such as credit card processing, data processing, customer/support services and other products or services that we choose to make available to our Users.
- We may share your information with a third party when we jointly offer a service or a feature with that third party, such as connectivity with other websites or applications.
- We may share your information in order to (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of CSQ Corp, our business partners, employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of CSQ Corp users or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process.
Notifications and Other Messages
Aggregate and Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregated information that does not include Personally Identifiable Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Personally Identifiable Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personally Identifiable Information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Platform and Application available therein, to provide our products on our behalf (“Service Providers”). The types of Service Providers we use may include website and application maintenance, hosting, database management, data analytics and administration. These third parties may have access to your Personally Identifiable Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
CSQ Corp cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of CSQ Corp or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We reserve the right to do any of the foregoing.
CSQ Corp is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We use our best commercial efforts to employ limited data security measures, such as encryption, on some but not all systems. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while CSQ Corp strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, CSQ Corp cannot guarantee its absolute security. Do not provide your Personally Identifiable Information if you are concerned with its disclosure. We do our best to keep your information secure. We try to keep CSQ Corp products bug-free and safe, but do not make guarantees about our products.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via e-mail in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Access to Information
If your personal information changes you may email us to have it [corrected, updated, amended or removed] at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time. We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Contacting CSQ Corp